I have experience as an entrepreneur, business owner, supervisor, and corporate officer, with a creative and very organized cognizance. I have owned over 20 businesses in the last 30 years; everything from media companies (3 radio stations and a TV station) to advertising agencies to restaurants and bars. I have a unique perspective as a small business owner. I co-own (with my husband) Prestige Business Sales, Mergers and Acquisitions. I am a Senior Business Analyst, and I write a weekly column for three local newspapers (Tolosa Press) and have many freelance writing contracts.
I currently find irresistible teaching classes and the art of speaking to non-profit, fellowship, and networking groups about the following subjects:
Working with my corporate clients, non-profits and the individual, I design a session that focuses on their specific communication objective. I do a full, exciting and multi media presentation that leaves people thrilled, motivated and asking for more. These programs can be as enticing as a 30-minute program to 2 hours of intensive information.
Call for availability and to book me as your speaker today!
- The business of screenwriting
- What it is like to be a food critic
- Creative solutions for small businesses (or how to succeed without spending a fortune)
- Social Media for Businesses
- Special Events for Non-profits.
- Life of a writer
- Writing Strong Characters
- How to write strong business summaries
- Fundraising for Non-profits
- How to promote your business with event marketing
Facebook: Siafu Social networking. Twitter: teribayus. You Tube: Teribayus.
Yelp: terib. LinkedIn: TeriBayus. Blog: theyearoftheteri.blogspot.com