1. He has more beauty aides than I do (but he is prettier than I am. My mother told me when I married him that is what not goood idea to marry someone prettier than I was.)
2. He uses a lot of hair products.
3. He uses 4 towels to dry one body.
4. Even though there are two of us sharing one commode, we are using 3 times as much toilet paper (maybe he is writing secret notes and then flushing them like a spy).
5. He is really good about keeping the toilet seat down.
6. His razor has 4 blades, vibrates and is REALLY expensive and it is not a good idea to use it on my legs.
7. He reads weird business magazines and the last two pages of my books. (then likes to tease me that he knows how they end).
8. There are several items, I’m not sure what they are or what they do or that I want to know.
9. If he gets up before me, I can count on a full hour of writing before I am allowed in the room with the reading material.
10. I still love him enough after all these years to not mind sharing a bathroom with him.
Painting is coming along nicely- Love the painter, he is quiet, polite and doing a GREAT JOB!